Scottish Children’s Championships programme and postponement procedure (if necessary)
The weather forecast for Saturday is poor due to high winds! We will make the decision whether to run the races on Saturday at 0800 - 0830am in consultation with Nevis Range staff.
If the races cannot be run on Saturday, we will still hope to run the races on Sunday, GS or SL dependent on weather and conditions.
Bairns Bucket programme and postponement procedure
The forecast for Saturday is wild! We will make the decision whether to run the race on Saturday at 8am in consultation with Nevis Range staff.
If the race cannot be run on Saturday, we will hold the race on Sunday which has a more favourable forecast.
The race course will be a mini GS (so slalom skis if you have a choice!)
08:00 Gondola for Course setters/ crew/ registration officials (bibs)
08:30 Ticket office open for racers
08:30 Gondola open for remainder of helpers, general public and racers
08:45 – 09:30 Registration
09:45 – 10:15 Run 1 inspection
10:30 Run 1 start
Alpine competition for U10 through to U16 organised and run by Scottish Ski Club.
ACCEPTANCE LISTS & INFORMATION: